Here is our free Welcome Pack! You can access this in several ways:
- Download the links and print for yourself
- Contact Sarah on email@example.com to email you the pdf files
- Contact Sarah to have one posted to you – the printing cost is around $5.50 each plus postage, if you can cover this that would be fantastic. If funds are tight we’ll cover the cost.
These resources were developed to help people better understand and communicate about their experiences with friends, family, and professionals. Feel welcome to write on them, cross out what’s not relevant to you, and use them as a starting place for conversations.
- Brochure A Guide to Dissociation
- Brochure A Guide to Multiplicity
- The Coping with Hearing Voices A3 poster (our experience has been that some of these ideas are useful even for people who don’t hear voices, or the poster can be used as a template to create your own individual version)
- The Healthy Multiplicity A3 poster
- List of Our Resources
- DL Flyer about the Dissociative Initiative
For people in South Australia we can include:
- Local hearing voices groups (open to people with dissociation or multiplicity who hear voices) Sound Minds Wayville group flyer or a Sound Minds South (Christies Beach) group flyer
For people in Victoria we can include:
- Local Dissociation or Multiplicity group Echoes postcard
If you’d like a set of flyers to give out or display at your organisation, contact Sarah with your postal address. Help with the printing costs is always appreciated but not a requirement. 🙂